Hot Topics

Where can I get a letter to say I am a registered student?

You can now generate your own attendance letter by clicking the "Request Attendance... read more

Views: 7485 Hot Topic

Can I change from one course to another in my first year?

You can make a Change of Course application through the Admissions Office. Please check with... read more

Views: 3574 Hot Topic

How do I connect to the Wi-Fi?

Windows 8/8.1/10 device: Select eduroam from the available Wi-Fi networks in the bottom right... read more

Views: 2115 Hot Topic

How do I know what I am registered for?

The Confirmation of Registration screen on MyStudentAdmin will list your current... read more

Views: 969 Hot Topic

How do I get a student ID card?

To get a student ID card, you must be registered for the current academic year and have fees... read more

Views: 429 Hot Topic

load more articles... loading