Where can I get a letter to say I am a registered student? - Hot Topic

You can now generate your own attendance letter by clicking the "Request Attendance Letter" option which is available as a link at the bottom of the page. You must be registered for the current academic year before requesting the letter. Otherwise you will receive a letter for the year you were last registered. This letter will be sent to your umail account. If you have any difficulties or queries on the letter please click the Current Student Queries button below to log your query with details of your request. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Oct 12th 2022 - Keywords: Letter   Proof   Registered   Attendance   - Views: 10495

Go Back