How do I apply for a year out from my studies?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

You will need to apply to the College providing your programme for permission to take a Leave of Absence from your taught programme.

For students of CACSSS, use the link https://www.ucc.ie/en/cacsss/ scrolling down to Leave of Absence to begin your application.

For students of SEFS, please email collegeoffice@sefs.ucc.ie

For students of the College of Medicine and Health, please email comh@ucc.ie

For students of the College of Business and Law, please email BusinessandLaw@ucc.ie

Please note a Leave of Absence is not available to incoming First years.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Mar 26th 2021 - Keywords: Leave of absence   year   out   gap   - Views: 91

Go Back