I do not have my final high school transcript yet, can I still submit my international undergraduate application?

Yes. If you do not have your final high school transcript and graduation diploma yet, you can still submit your international undergraduate application and upload your up to date high school transcript and the remaining supporting documentation. Your application will be provisionally assessed based on your academic results to date. If your application is successful, you will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance, subject to you meeting the minimum academic entry requirements of your programme prior to the start of the academic year. You are then required to provide a copy of your final high school transcript and graduation diploma as soon as it is available to you and to satisfy the condition of your offer in order to qualify for a Full Letter of Acceptance and to enroll in your programme.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Nov 3rd 2020 - Keywords: condition   full offer   transcript   high school   results   grades   entry requirements   - Views: 260

Go Back