In order to have your international undergraduate application assessed, you have to provide electronic copies of your:
1. Up to date High School Transcript, including school's grading scale;
2. School Leaving Examination Certificate (if available at the time of applying);
3. Motivation Statement - why you wish to study at UCC;
4. At least one Academic Letter of Reference from your school teacher or counselor, on the school's headed paper, signed and stamped by your referee;
6. Birth Certificate or Photo Page of Passport
7. If English is not your first language, a recognised English Language Proficiency Test Report (if available at the time of applying);
8. University Academic Transcript and Graduation Diploma (if applicable);
9. Any other supporting documents, such as CV, certificates, etc.
For more information about the application process for international undergraduate students, please visit the UCC International Office Website.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us: