How can I change my address in my records?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

You can change your address by logging in at MyStudentAdmin and updating your address here.

Please note due to current circumstances, conferring ceremonies are virtual.  Therefore, your Diploma/Parchment will be posted to the Permanent Home Address in your records after the conferring ceremonies have concluded.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 7th 2020 - Keywords: address   change   records   update   - Views: 297

Go Back