How do I get my forms stamped?

Student Central can stamp a wide variety of forms. Some of the most common forms that we're asked to stamp are:

  • Social Welfare forms
  • SUSI forms
  • Medical Card Application
  • J1 forms

If the form is simply to confirm your attendance/enrolment in UCC, in most cases you can apply for an attendance letter using our online self-service system instead of getting the form stamped. If your Certificate of Attendance is not sufficient and you still require a form stamping, the best way to submit the form is through our Web Enquiry Form


If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Sep 25th 2020 - Keywords: Social welfare   form   medical card   SUSI   - Views: 566

Go Back