I just registered but do not like my programme. Can I transfer to another UCC programme?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

The University offers a scheme whereby first year students, who find themselves in the wrong degree programme, may apply through the Admissions Office to change to another first year programme. Students must have the required number of Leaving Certificate points and meet the necessary subject requirements of the course they wish to change into, and there must be a place available on the course.

A change of course cannot take place until the close of the CAO season and is in no way guaranteed. Students who are permitted to change must also realise that they will have missed the first weeks of their new programme and must take responsibility to make up “lost ground”. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Sep 3rd 2020 - Keywords: Do not like my programme. change   transfer   another   - Views: 97

Go Back