I am an Arts International student. How can I change my registration to a regular BA student?

If you want to change from Arts to Arts International or Arts International to Arts, please contact Elaine O Connor of the College of Arts at elaine.oconnor@ucc.ie to apply to change programme.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Aug 26th 2020 - Keywords: registration   Arts   International   change   BA   programme   - Views: 473

Go Back