I have Failed a Semester 1 exam. I have Mitigating circumstances, what do I need to do?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

In order to apply for a Waiver of Capping in the Supplemental Examinations, this process continues as in previous years, therefore supporting documentation will be required with these applications.
Please see click on form to access the application. Decisions will be communicated to students following the Mitigation Committee meeting in July. 
Where a mark has been penalised due to an issue of academic integrity such as plagiarism, the mark achieved by the student in that module will be capped at the Supplemental Examination. 
All applications must be received to SREO no later than the 3rd of July 2020. 


If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Aug 27th 2020 - Keywords: fail   exam   Mitigation   repeat   - Views: 29

Go Back