Where can I get forms stamped?

Registered students can go to Student Central, who are located in the Student Hub.

If you are not on campus you can scan and email the form to study@ucc.ie and we'll sign and stamp this for you (usually within 1-2 working days). 

Alternatively, you can post the form to us at:

Student Central
Ground Floor, The Hub
Main Campus
University College Cork
Cork, Ireland.
T12 YF78

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Oct 12th 2022 - Keywords: Form   stamp   social welfare   pension   - Views: 248

Go Back