Where do I get my J1 form stamped and signed?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

To get your J1 visa form stamped and signed you need to go to Student Central. We are located on the ground floor of The Hub. 

Alternatively you can also submit a query into the Web Enquiry form and attach your J1 form to be stamped and signed. We can then scan this back you.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Jan 30th 2020 - Keywords: J1   stamp   visa   - Views: 683

Go Back