Who do I contact if I have a question on appealing an exam/assessment?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

If you cannot find the information at Ask UCC  or at Exams,Appeals and Rechecks the University has a designated Examination Appeals Officer (EAO) who will advise you. The EAO’s contact details can be found at Exam Appeals.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 18th 2021 - Keywords: Exam appeal   examination appeal   mark appeal   results appeal   - Views: 121

Go Back