How do I submit an exam/assessment appeal?

Completed appeal applications must to submitted to the Student Records and Examinations Office. This may be submitted in person, by email or by post.

For further information please see exam appeals, mitigation, and re-checks

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 18th 2021 - Keywords: Exam appeal   examination appeal   mark appeal   results appeal   - Views: 199

Go Back