I don’t agree with my exam/assessment mark – can I appeal to have it re-graded?

No, the academic judgement of the Examination Board is not contestable in an appeal. Assessment is not re-graded after the marks have been confirmed by the College Examination Board and the University’s Academic Board. The Examination Appeals Committee only considers the ‘processes’ under which a student was examined.

For further information please see exam appeals, mitigation, and re-checks.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 18th 2021 - Keywords: Exam appeal   examination appeal   exam mark   re-grade   regrading   results appeal   - Views: 491

Go Back