What is F-Secure?
A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here
F-Secure is an antivirus software free for use for all registered UCC students.
To download (you may have to login to your Umail account):
- Click on this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FBi5sI8h6e10dvKXmyJvHBY9jMgBMxed
- Use your email login username & password.
- The folder will open, Right click on F-Secure and select download.
- An error message will appear click "Download Anyway".
- Once the file is downloaded open the folder containing the downloaded file.
- Open the Windows folder as above
- Click on fscs-100.648-exported
- Click Next
- Click Install
- If prompted by a User Account Control screen, click Yes
- Click OK
If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.
Last Updated: Nov 14th 2019 -