How do I download/activate NVivo?
If you are a registered student, please use this link which contains the most up to date information. https://ucc-amc.ivanticloud.com/Modules/SelfService/#knowledgeBase/view/26B346EA38C74DB9A5EC8D0A847044FC
To download NVivo:
- Click on : NVIVO Download
- Download the version of NVivo you require (please take note of which version of Windows you are using (32/64 bit) to get the best performance. You can find this out by typing “About your PC” after pressing the Windows key on your keyboard and looking at “System type”).
To activate NVivo:
- Click on this link: Student IT NVIVO software
- Click on License Code
- Use your email login username & password
- Enter your course name
- Enter your course type
- Select the version of NVivo you are using
- Click Submit
The license code will be displayed
If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:
Last Updated: Mar 30th 2023 -