Do I have to present an English language test as an incoming Erasmus student?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

UCC does not require students to provide English language certificates, however, lectures are usually conducted through the medium of English so a good knowledge of English is therefore essential in order to be able to understand lectures and to be able to work with English language text books. A level of a least a B1 on the CEFR scale is generally required.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Jul 18th 2019 - Keywords: English   IELTS   TOEFL   CEFR   - Views: 119

Go Back