I am an EU non-Irish applicant. Where do I send my supporting documentation?

Please post all supporting documentation to the Central Applications office directly. Their address is Tower House, Eglinton Street, Co. Galway. Please ensure you do not post any of these documents to UCC.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Aug 15th 2022 - Keywords: Documentation   EU   non-Irish   Supporting   - Views: 192

Go Back