Can I scan documents in UCC?
The printers in Open Access Computing allow you to scan documents to USB. You may use the printers in these locations: https://www.ucc.ie/en/sit/services/printing/#print-copy-and-scan-locations
- Press “Workflow Scanning” on the printer screen.
- Insert your USB into the slot to the left of the screen.
- You can then modify settings for your job on the printer screen.
- Place your document(s) in the printer by either:
- Lifting up the top part and placing your document along the guidelines in the scan are
- Inserting sheets inside the document feeder located on the top of the printer. NOTE: there must be no staples, paste, or any other materials used to hold sheets together.
- When you’re happy to scan, press the green button on the printer.
If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.
Last Updated: Jun 20th 2019 -