How can I do a joint PhD with another University?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

You should discuss the possibility of doing a joint PhD with another University with your supervisory team in the first instance. Your supervisor will consult the relevant policy

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: joint   PhD   doctorate   register     - Views: 157

Go Back