What features can I use with my Umail student email?
- Searching your email is fast and easy: use search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received. Don't spend time sorting your email - simply search, and let Umail do the rest.
- Related messages are grouped together: Each message you send is grouped together with all the responses you receive, so you can always see your messages in context.
- The chat feature is built-in: Chat with other students with just one click. Or use voice and video chat to hear or see students - all you need is a webcam and we recommend to use the Chrome Browser.
- Labels and filters help you organise and manage your emails: Labels do all the work folders do, but with more flexibility; you can apply more than one label to any conversation. Filters can be used to automatically label, archive, delete, or forward messages.
- Getting your email on the go means you're not confined to checking email at home or in the Open Access IT Centres: Mobile optimised view means you can access your email wherever you are on your mobile device.
If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.
Last Updated: Nov 18th 2019 -