Can I send mail from my mail alias?
A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here
Yes (but we recommend that you do not change this setting). To send email from your mail alias please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Umail account
- Click on Gear icon in the menu on the top right of screen
- Click on the Accounts Tab
- Click on Add another email address you own (This will open a new page)
- In the Email addresses field enter your email alias (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click on Next Step
- Click on Send Verification
An email will be sent to your umail.ucc.ie account. Use this to verify ownership of the account.
You can now send email using your mail alias.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:
Last Updated: May 13th 2019 -