We are having issues with our search at this time. Please try later.
How do I release a print job?
If you are a registered student, please use this link which contains the most up to date information. https://ucc-amc.ivanticloud.com/Modules/SelfService/#knowledgeBase/view/6AF63ED2A7C04F4389AA565DB7972F06
Once you have sent a file to the printer you will need to release it from a card reader next to the printer:
- Tap your student card on the Card Reader to log in
- On the Home Screen, select Secure Print
- To print the job as is, select the document screen and select "Print + Delete"
- You can change print settings by selecting the document and selecting the Options button
- The print job can be changed from Colour to B&W and from Simplex to Duplex
- Press the Set Options button to confirm change
Stay logged in while the printer is processing your jobs
Log out when your job is complete
If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:
Last Updated: Apr 21st 2023 -
student it account