Can I print from home?
A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here
You can print from anywhere there is an internet connection by using Uprint.
In a web browser go to http://uprint.ucc.ie and complete the following steps:
- Login using your Student IT Account
- Upload the document you wish to print or enter a web address
- Click Next
- Select the Advanced tab for SIT Printing service
- Select Long-sided
- Click on SIT Printing Service
- Your job is now sent, you can release it at any of the Open Access Printers
- Your job will only remain in the queue for 6 hours so you need to print your document within that time
If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.
Last Updated: May 13th 2019 -
student it account