We are having issues with our search at this time. Please try later.
Can I print from home?
If you are a registered student, please use this link which contains the most up to date information. https://ucc-amc.ivanticloud.com/Modules/SelfService/#knowledgeBase/view/1DD290921BEB4725AE3C523CF5195FC8
You can print from anywhere there is an internet connection by using Uprint.
In a web browser go to http://uprint.ucc.ie and complete the following steps:
- Login using your Student IT Account
- Upload the document you wish to print or enter a web address
- Click Next
- Select the Advanced tab for SIT Printing service
- Select Long-sided
- Click on SIT Printing Service
- Your job is now sent, you can release it at any of the Open Access Printers
- Your job will only remain in the queue for 6 hours so you need to print your document within that time
If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:
Last Updated: Apr 21st 2023 -
student it account