Whom do I inform that I wish to exit my programme and be conferred with an exit Award?

You must contact the Student Records and Examinations Office on sreo@ucc.ie.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 1st 2019 - Keywords: Exit Award conferring   exiting programme   - Views: 508

Go Back