How can I add a research supervisor?

As a postgraduate research student you can use the Research Registration Change Request Form to request a change/addition of research supervisor/advisor. Please note that all members of your supervisory team will need to sign off on your leave.

Once you have submitted the Change Request Form,the relevant School/College will consider your request and you will be emailed once a decision has been made with details of completing your new registration. Your student record will then be updated.

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: research   supervisor   MRes   PhD   MD   Doctorate   - Views: 388

Go Back