How do I change from full-time to part-time on a research programme?

When you were originally approved for your research programme, you were approved to register either full-time or part-time. It is possible to transfer from full-time to part-time (or vice-versa), provided that this change corresponds to your original start date. If you started in October, for example, you will need to wait until you have completed one year full-time in order to change to part-time for the following year. You can submit your request to change to part-time on the Research Registration Change Request Form. Once you have submitted the form,the relevant School/College will consider your request and you will be emailed once a decision has been made with details on completing your new registration. Your student record will then be updated.

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: change   registration   full-time   part-time   research   Mres   PhD   MD   Research   - Views: 497

Go Back