What support do I have if I have a issue with my research supervisor?

There are lots of supports available for you if you are experiencing issues with your research supervision. We advise you to seek help and advice as early as possible. You can speak to your advisor, or Head of School/Department if you feel comfortable doing so. You can also contact the Head of the Graduate School in your College or the Dean of Graduate Studies for an informal chat about the issues you are facing. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Apr 11th 2019 - Keywords: issue   problem   supervisor   advisor   research   PhD     - Views: 29

Go Back