How can I change my adviser to my supervisor on a research programme?

You can use the Research Registration Change Request Form to request a change/addition of research supervisor/advisor. Please note that all members of your supervisory team will need to sign off on your leave.

Once you have submitted the Research Registration Change Request Form, the relevant School/College will consider your request and you will be emailed once a decision has been made with details on completing your new registration. Your student record will then be updated.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: May 22nd 2019 - Keywords: advisor   adviser   supervisor   research   masters by research   MRes   MD   PhD   change   request     - Views: 27

Go Back