If I am a 2nd year student, can I make a change of course application?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

Yes, in some circumstances this is possible – please contact the Admissions office (admission@ucc.ie) .

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Aug 18th 2020 - Keywords: 2nd Year   change of course   transfer   - Views: 103

Go Back