How do I withdraw from my undergraduate course?

Before you make any decisions on leaving your course, we would ask that you read through the “Having Second Thoughts” page and look through your options. Once you’ve done this, contact the relevant support person below:

If you are a First Year Student who is considering withdrawing, please book an appointment to speak with Nóirín Deady or email: n.deady@ucc.ie before completing the Withdrawal Form.

If you are an International Student from outside the EU, please contact Ms. Natalie O'Byrne on: natalie.obyrne@ucc.ie who will provide support to you.

If you are beyond first year, please contact the relevant staff member in your College.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Aug 19th 2022 - Keywords: Withdraw   drop out   end   course   programme   undergraduate   - Views: 5929

Go Back