How do I transfer from PhD track to PhD?

Research students can use the Research Registration Change Request Form to transfer from a PhD track to a PhD. 

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: transfer   change   PhD   track   doctorate   research   - Views: 618

Go Back