How can I change my research supervisor?

Your supervisory team is approved at the start of your programme. If your supervisory team changes, or you wish to add an additional supervisor, this should be discussed in the first instance with your supervisory team. In order to change/add a supervisor(s), you will need to complete a Research Registration Change Request Form and get this signed by your current supervisory team and head of school. Once you have submitted the Change Request Form, the relevant School/College will consider your request and you will be emailed once a decision has been made. Your student record will then be updated.

If you are experiencing any issues with your supervisory team, please see the Postgraduate Research Student Dispute Resolution Policy which may be found on our Guidelines and Policies page

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: change   supervisor   research   masters   phd   - Views: 978

Go Back