Can I transfer from a taught programme to research or vice versa?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

UCC does not support transfers from taught programmes to research programmes or vice versa. If you wish to change programme, you will need to submit a new application via the UCC application portal for your programme of choice. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Apr 12th 2021 - Keywords: transfer   taught   research   programme   course   switch   swap   - Views: 106

Go Back