Can I transfer from UCC to another university?

If you want to transfer to another third level institute, please contact their Admission's Office directly to ask about transfer entry. If you are successful in securing an offer elsewhere, please officially withdraw from your current programme in UCC.  To get a Withdrawal form, please contact the First Year Experience Coordinator, Nóirín Deady E: n.deady@ucc.ie 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Mar 22nd 2019 - Keywords: transfer   change course   different university   - Views: 59

Go Back