How can I change my research programme?

A change of programme involves changing registration from one research programme to another, e.g. from Masters to PhD (or vice-versa). Please note it is not possible to change from a taught programme to a research programme or vice-versa. In order to change your programme you will need to complete a  Research Registration Change Request Form and get this signed by your supervisory team and head of school.  In certain circumstances you may need to complete a progress review before you will be able to transfer from one programme to another. Once you have submitted the Change Request Form, the relevant School/College will consider your request and you will be emailed once a decision has been made with details of completing your new registration. Your student record will then be updated.

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: change   research   course   programme   masters   phd   - Views: 369

Go Back