How can I change my thesis title?

Over the course of your research you may discover that the title of your thesis has changed from the title that was originally approved. You may change your thesis title at any stage if the body of the work has not changed prior to submitting your thesis.  However, if your research area/topic has changed, you will need to seek approval for a major change in thesis title. In order to change your thesis title you will need to complete a Research Registration Change Request Form and get this signed by your supervisory team and head of school. Once you have submitted the Change Request Form,the relevant School/College will consider your request and you will be emailed once a decision has been made. Your student record will then be updated. 

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: change   thesis   title   research   PhD   masters   - Views: 1200

Go Back