How can I change my research subject?

Changing a subject as a research student involves seeking approval to change from one discipline to another (e.g. French to Applied Linguistics). In order to change your subject you will need to complete a Research Registration Change Request Form and get this signed by your supervisory team and head of school.  Once you have submitted the Change Request Form, the relevant School/College will consider your request and you will be emailed once a decision has been made. Your student record will then be updated. 

Please familiarise yourself with UCC's webpages for research students

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Dec 5th 2019 - Keywords: change   research   subject   masters   phd   track   - Views: 346

Go Back