Do I have to return my student ID when withdrawing?

Yes.When you withdraw from the University you must return your student id card with your Withdrawal Form to the Admissions Office.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Apr 2nd 2019 - Keywords: Withdrawal Student ID Card   - Views: 69

Go Back