How do I change the Gender on my student record?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

To change the gender status on your student record, please present the Admissions office with proof of your new identity; for example: new birth cert, passport, drivers licence, deed poll. You may also present a gender identification cert but you are not required to present this document.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 14th 2021 - Keywords: Gender   change   record   name   identity   - Views: 278

Go Back