How do I change the name on my student record?

To change your name on the UCC system, please present the Admissions Office with an official form of ID, i.e. passport, birth cert, driver's license, deed poll. 

If you are a Postgraduate student you need to same in the Graduate Studies Office.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 14th 2021 - Keywords: update name   record   undergraduate   postgraduate update name   change record   - Views: 1596

Go Back