I want to take a year out from my studies

Should you wish to take a year out from your studies, you should apply for a Leave of Absence. This can be done by applying to the relevant College.

Please note a Leave of Absence is not available to incoming First Years. 

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Mar 22nd 2019 - Keywords: year out   deferral   leave of absence   gap year   - Views: 191

Go Back