I’m unhappy with my results - What can I do?

First you should contact the module/course coordinator. Their feedback may help to explain your marks.

If you are still unhappy, you have the following options:

Please note that you cannot take any of these four actions based on the provisional results of Semester 1 exams (released in February), which are subject to change. You must wait until all Semester 1 and 2 results have been approved by an examination board (in June/July for most students, or in August/September for supplemental exams).

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: May 25th 2023 - Keywords: Appeal   Recheck   Viewing Exam Script   - Views: 5403

Go Back