How can I defer my exam(s)?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

  • If you are a student whose personal circumstances have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, you can now apply online to defer your exam to autumn.
  • You do not need certification in order to make an application for reasons arising due to COVID-19.
  • A specific COVID-19 ground for the application must be selected, supported by a personal statement outlining the rationale for your application.
  • The application process, including further information on COVID-19 grounds for deferral, are available at: https://forms.ucc.ie/mitigation.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Apr 27th 2020 - Keywords: Exams deferral mitigation   - Views: 1019

Go Back