Can I defer my place on a taught masters?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

You may apply to defer a place on a taught postgraduate course for one year prior to registration for the course.  Some courses may not support deferrals.  Please contact graduatestudies@ucc.ie should you wish to defer your place on a taught postgraduate course. if you have already registered online, and do not wish to proceed to study your course this year, then please email sreo@ucc.ie.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Mar 25th 2021 - Keywords: defer   deferral   taught   masters   accepted   - Views: 880

Go Back