I am struggling with my course, who can I speak to?

If you are struggling with your course and need to speak to someone, there is a lot of support there for you. For academic help, start by contacting your course director, academic tutor, or Class Reps. You can also take a look at UCC's Success Zone on Canvas.  

You can also make an appointment to meet the First Year Experience Coordinator to explore your options to find a solution that best suits your needs.

Lastly, check out our Having Second Thoughts page which has information on what to do if you're uncertain about your choice of programme and need some information on what to do next.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Aug 15th 2022 - Keywords: course   drop-out   support   - Views: 375

Go Back