What do I have to do to withdraw from my course?

To withdraw from your course you need to make an appointment with the First Year Experience Coordinator in the Admissions Office.  This meeting will provide you with the information and guidance you need to support your decision making.  If going ahead with a withdrawal you will need to complete a withdrawal form and submit it with your UCC student ID.  If you are a SUSI grant holder and wish to withdraw it is essential that you contact SUSI to inform them of your decision.  Failure to do so could impact on future SUSI applications.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Feb 25th 2019 - Keywords: withdraw   drop-out   change course   - Views: 11

Go Back