What documents do I have to submit for my studies abroad?

Please note: A dedicated webpage for information about COVID-19, containing FAQ’s, can be accessed here.

All students are required to complete and submit a number of forms to UCC during the semester/year abroad - Contact Details Form, Certificate of Arrival Form, Learning Agreement, Certificate of Attendance, Acknowledgement of Erasmus Grant, Final Online Report, Erasmus Online Language Assessment. Email reminders will be sent to students during the academic year.

If you cannot find the answer to your question or if you need additional support, send us a query by logging in here.

Last Updated: Jan 3rd 2019 - Keywords: documents   application   erasmus   - Views: 131

Go Back