What modules can I study as an outgoing Erasmus student?

Students are required to take courses of a certain type and of a certain standard during the year abroad. Students must complete a Learning Agreement listing the courses they wish to study at the host university.  This should be done in consulation with your UCC departmental coordinator(s).  The learning agreement should be signed by the department coordinator (s) at UCC and returned to the host university for approval.

If you cannot find the answer to your question, or if you need additional support, contact us:

Last Updated: Nov 5th 2020 - Keywords: modules   courses   curriculum   department   - Views: 281

Go Back